Transfer requests must be made in writing and received at least 14 days before the event or cancellation charges will be applied.
We will try to offer a place on the same course and attendance must be within six months of the original course date.
The delegate will remain liable in full for all accommodation and other costs incurred. If that transfer is then cancelled at any time, the course fee remains payable.
For cancellations made in writing and received:
- Over 28 days before the event, course fees will be refunded.
- 14-28 days prior to the course date, a charge of 50% of the course fee will be payable.
- 14 days or less the full course fees will be charged.
Issue Pre-course Materials
For cancellations where:
- Standards have been issued, as part of pre-course material, a charge of £80 will apply.
- Training pre-course study material has been issued, a charge of £125 will apply.
Pre-course material is non-returnable.
We committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement and in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
We will not sell, distribute or release your personal information to third parties unless you request us to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A £10 fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to JEMO Ltd, 11 Wilowbank, Chippenham, Wiltshire SN14 6QG United Kindgom.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.